Sunday, October 19, 2014

Learning as I go

There is a lot to learn as a new work at home mom, and I'm having to teach myself.  I guess that makes sense because every child and every parent is different.

I seem to be doing pretty well with the wife and mom part, but I seriously need to work on the work part.  I should probably try harder to get up before Rylee.  It's just been so nice to cuddle in bed with her until after 8 or 9.  LOL!

I also need more time for exercise and Bible study.  Oh and cleaning!  It surprising how little time there is to get stuff done when you need do pick-up line.  Get up, eat breakfast, do dishes, start laundry, play, figure out lunch, change laundry over, eat lunch, clean up, get ready to leave house, pick-up Aiden, homework, dinner.  Yeah, I need to get up earlier.  Ha!

I'm sure we'll figure out a system soon enough.  It would be nice if she'd nap at home, but the quiet time in the car waiting on school to let out is pretty nice.

Spending more time with these sweeties is worth just about anything.

Can you blame me?


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment