Monday, November 17, 2014

We're taking Mondays off - because I can

One of my observations over the last few weeks is that Mondays were a little tough for me and Rylee.  Not an "I hate Mondays" kind of bad, but it was our worst day of the week.

Why?  Probably because we were re-adjusting to being just us after a weekend with the boys around more, and because I wanted to get my week off with a bang and get things done.

Solution? Take Mondays off - more or less.  I didn't plan anything significant for today - no laundry, no cleaning, no dishes, no work. This isn't to stay nothing got done, but I was a little more go with the flow get a little done when I can with our day.  

It seemed to go a little better.  We still had our stalemates (she's 2 after all), but we didn't have any major meltdowns.

So, Mondays are official our day "off" now.  How cool is that?



~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment