Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Moving on . . . sort of

After a wonderful weekend in Dallas with my fabulous husband, I am slowly getting back on track.  Yes, I had planned to blog while on my trip, but the hotel's wifi was seriously lacking.  Plus, I wanted to really enjoy my time with Joseph.  :)

I had hoped to start on my office tonight, but I'm still tired from the weekend and had a late meeting.  However, I just couldn't let myself go another night without doing something, so I did a drawer.  I actually emptied a drawer in my bedroom and moved some of its contents to my bathroom.







I paired everything down into one plastic bin and put it in a drawer in my bathroom because this is where I actually apply my makeup.



This brings up an important point.  As I continue on my journey of reducing what I have and finding a home for anything left, I don't want to destroy the order I leave behind.  It's very important to analyze everything I keep and know if it has a place.  There is a chance that I could decide to keep something tonight and put it somewhere only to pitch it when I work on that area.  And that is OK as long as I don't make a mess out of an area that I've already cleaned up and cleared out.

Now, what am I going to put in that empty drawer?  Hmmmm......

1 comment:

  1. scrapbook supplies belong in empty draws. They keep the drawers from getting lonely :o)

    ReplyDelete