Thursday, January 12, 2012

Procrastination!

OK, confession time, I am the Queen of Procrastination. Anybody who knows me will verify this as fact. I really want to clean my office, I NEED to clean my office. I am super excited for the future of Scentsy and want to be ready when I get back from Spring Sprint to hit it with fervor, but my office is a disaster. I've been planning a rearrangement since before Christmas, and I still haven't done it. Why? There have been dozens of excuses, but tomorrow night I have to start, and I will be done before the weekend is over. This is my promise to you, my few followers, and to my self. There are whispers of the exciting things to come in Scentsy from our leaders at retreat in Mexico this week, and I will be ready because I want to grow myself and my business in these times of change. I took my before pictures tonight, so I have taken the first step. I will post those tomorrow when I can fire up the laptop without bothering my handsome hubby snoozing on the couch. :) In the coming days I will fight through my procrastination and make the rest of my house look as good as that bathroom closet. Watch me!

1 comment: