Thursday, January 5, 2012

Who is Flylady?

Several years ago I discovered a wonderful tool for cleaning and de-cluttering your house and life - Marla Cilley, aka the FLYlady. She has books and a website full of acronyms like Finally Loving Yourself, Sidetracked Home Executive, and Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome. She lovingly encourages women to take care of themselves and clean up their homes and subsequently their lives. She has a personal story of triumph over depression and clutter. Anyway, I tried to implement some of her systems with moderate success but fell off the FLYwagon. Her base plan is great for an SAHM (Stay At Home Mom) which I am not, and I struggled to modify for my working life. However, I full intend to use her suggestions for maintaining my de-cluttered rooms and house. I definitely recommend that you check her website (www.Flylady.com) and see if her ways would work for you. That's all I have tonight since I'm traveling this weekend. Hope to have some good words for you each night until I get back home, but I'm not making any promises since it's my first weekend away with my wonderful husband in ages. ;) GO HOGS! BEAT K-STATE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment