Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Braggin' on the Scentsy Family

I'm still mentally processing all the amazing news that came out of the Scentsy Family Reunion last week.  We opted to not attend the actual event in Indianapolis this year because I didn't really want to leave my baby girl that long that far away and travelling to Indianapolis was going to be surprisingly expensive.  Geesh!  Fortunately, my amazing upline and many other attendees shared the good news via social media during the event, and Scentsy Inc. quickly posted the new catalogs and some information on our workstation.  I must admit that I joined Instagram purely for the purpose of seeing pictures of all the new products.  I didn't realize there were going to be so many new products though.  Holy cow, I need to win the lottery or personally host a bunch of parties to be able to buy all the new Warmers, layers products, purses, clutches, and accessories that I want.
What never ceases to amaze me is how awesome this company is to us Consultants.  They are constantly working to improve current products or create new ones, so we can be more successful.  They give us so much support and work so hard to make it fair for every Consultant.  It's just way above and beyond.
They blew me away last year when they introduced the 2 new brands - Velata and Grace Adele - and incorporated them into an entirely new concept for direct sales companies that allows us to chose our favorite brand(s) to represent and still benefit from the other brands.  It sounds complicated if you aren't familiar with it, but trust me it is simple and innovative which makes it even more amazing.  :)
Now, they are giving us the opportunity to win an all-expenses paid trip to Greece, the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas, or to the 2014 Scentsy Family Reunion (and 10th anniversary celebration) in St. Louis.  I mean, they always have incentive trips, but GREECE.  Hello!!!!!  That is just spectacular!
They are even branching out to 2 more countries - Australia and Mexico.  They are already in Canada, Germany, and Great Britain.  My small, little, home-based business could go international with the right new team member.  LOL!
I have to admit that I was feeling kind of down about my business because I've struggled to find time for it with a baby in the house, but I am so stinkin' excited about all that is coming this fall there is no way that I would miss it.  I can't wait to watch Heidi and Orville's speeches on youtube from this year.  If you're looking for Scentsy inspiration or considering becoming a Consultant, I recommend you look for Orville Thompson's 2012 Scentsy Convention Keynote Address.  Here is the link to it.
I'm looking forward to growing as a person, as a businesswoman, and as a leader with this fantastic company!  Would you like to join me?

~Heather





Day 4 of 365

No comments:

Post a Comment