Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Decisions

I am quite possibly the world's worst decision maker and a champion procrastinator.  I have spent most of the day fretting over which Grace Adele bag or bag combo I'm going to order tonight.  You see, the majority of the catalog is on sale and retiring, and tonight is the last night.  A dear friend placed a party-sized order, but didn't want the half-price item which means I get to use it.  Plus, there is an extra half-price item for the person that referred the "host" to me, since this order isn't from a party or referral I can use that one too.  I've been wanting a stone-colored Shelby bag since April but didn't get it for various reasons.  I think I need a purple clutch (probably Jane) to go with it because I don't have any of the purple stuff, and purple is one of my favorite colors.  Well, I can do that and get them both at half the price.  But there's jewelry and bag accessories that I like too, and they may not be available at all tomorrow.  Then, while I was playing on my website with our "build my look" feature I happened across the purple Shelby and paired it with the sand-colored Rae clutch (which I already have).  Now, I don't know which bag I want to order, and I've been dwelling on it ALL afternoon and evening.  I even posted a picture of both versions on Facebook and asked for votes.  I think the stone Shelby with the purple Jane won.  Megan, my Scentsy Family sponsor and co-worker at BG, and I were having tons of fun with it today because she fell in love with the Sarah bag after checking mine out and wanted on in every color.  Then, Kim, another consultant and co-worker, got in on the fun.  It'll be very interesting to find out what all we actually order.

So here I sit doing my blog way earlier than usual delaying having to make that final decision.  I'm hoping Joseph will be back down the hall when I'm done, so I can go shower and stall some more.  Yes, I'm REALLY excited about placing the order for myself and my friend, but once it's done I can't change my mind any more.  At that point, I can only hope that some of the items I want move to the closeout section of the website tomorrow when the new catalog becomes available.

The new catalog presents a whole host of new decisions because it has some great new styles of bags, clutches, jewelry, accessories, and colors.  Megan had a great idea to sit down with the new catalogs (have to include Scentsy fragrance because it begins to transition to fall/winter next month with sales and discontinuations) and make our wish list straight away.  Then, as we place orders and have host rewards or referral rewards to use, we just pick off our list.  Genius!!

Now, what am I going to order tonight. . . . I'll have to tell you tomorrow.  Joseph is back, so I should go shower.  Right?  I hate making decisions.  I wish Joseph would just tell me what I can spend, but no my husband doesn't do that to me.  LOL!  Sigh!  Joseph just said to order the stone one because it's the one I've been talking about for awhile.  I think he's right.  Plus, I can pair it with just about every color of clutch.  But that purple is so pretty. . . .


~Heather


Day 18 of 365


P.S.  I think I forgot to post on Facebook last night because it was so late, and I was really tired.  If you want to make sure you get my new posts, click the "Follow Me" button on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment