Thursday, August 1, 2013

Writer's Block

I've been fortunate that everyday of this challenge of writing everyday a topic has come to me sometime in the day, so that when I sat down at the computer all I had to do was type.  Tonight...not so much.  It's been a weird kind of day.  I woke up in an excellent mood, still giddy from the Grace Adele fun from yesterday and pondering all the exciting things for August.  Although, we got up early we left the house late, but that isn't unusual.  I was dreading work, and it wasn't the best of days there.  Scentsy announced the criteria for earning the incentive trips, so on the ride home Joseph and I were thinking about setting some major goals.  I want to go to Atlantis in the Bahamas.  :)  When we picked up Aiden at my parents', we went in for a visit and out to check the garden.  Aiden was wound up again, and before we even left there I was struggling to get him to chill a little.  Then, I got hungry which is never good for my mood.  Once we got home, Rylee didn't want to be still for anything, and I was struggling to keep her entertained while Joseph made dinner.  Then, I over-ate because it was so good.  Aiden bathed and headed to bed easier than usual, and I apologized to him if I'd been snippy telling him I was grouchy.  He was OK with it.  Rylee squirmed through getting her pajamas on, and I was getting frustrated.  Joseph rescued me.  Then, I fell asleep with her on the couch.  I think I just hit my wall which resulted in a bad case of the crankies.  I needed food and sleep.  Joseph woke me up and took Rylee to bed.  I took a quick shower to try to get awake enough to write and to find my topic.  It still alludes me, so you just got a big paragraph on some points of my boring day.  Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.  I'm going to bed now.


~Heather


Day 19 of 365

No comments:

Post a Comment