Monday, August 26, 2013

New Beginning

I feel like I am on the cusp of a new beginning - again. I probably have these feelings with the change of the seasons, so it's not surprising. Spring and Fall are my absolute favorite times of the year. There just seems to be an air of new hope and change around my life during these times. It's no wonder I became a Scentsy Family Consultant since this is also their time of change every year. LOL! The Lord blesses us with a new beginning each and every day. It's up to us to determine if we want to do what we did the day before or if we want to do something different. I get stuck in ruts in Summer and Winter that I'm ready to break free of in Spring and Fall. I want to kick start my business. I want to kick start my health. I want to simplify my home. I want to be rid of debt. I want to do figure out what God put me on this earth to do,and do it with gusto. I have so many thoughts and plans and ideas rolling around in my head. It's going to be hard to sleep. Tomorrow, I start writing my plans down as the first step to making them happen. Tonight, I'm going to spend some time with my amazing husband while the kids are sleep, and we can actually have a conversation. ~Heather Day 44 of 365

No comments:

Post a Comment