Thursday, September 5, 2013

Bills, Scentsy, Football, and Velata

If I hadn't already ranted about medical bills in this blog, I would be doing it tonight. We still don't have the situation with Joseph's physical therapy bill straightened out. He apparently maxed out his yearly allotment, but PT had a "miscommunication" and didn't realize it. Therefore, they didn't tell us, and we ended up with a large bill. It's especially large when you consider that it's only for 5 or 6 visits. Highway robbery!!!!


On a much happier note, I have a big box of Scentsy just waiting to be emptied, and its contents distributed. Yay!  Plus, I was able to help somebody locate a warmer they wanted by the weekend and will be picking it up and delivering it tomorrow. Double yay!!!

On top of that the NFL season kicked off tonight (after a weather) delay, and we celebrated with some caramel milk Velata chocolate.  It is soooooo yummy with cinnamon graham crackers and not bad with potato chips. I think milk or dark chocolate would be better with the chips though. I foresee us noshing on the rest of the chocolate through the weekend since there is a lot of football going on. ;)

I need to get to that box and back to the ball game. Hoping both will be wrapped up by 11:00, so I can get some sleep. It's going to be a very early, busy, and long Friday!!


~Heather




Day 53 of 365

No comments:

Post a Comment