Friday, September 6, 2013

Whirlwind

I am beat! I went to work an hour early this morning, went to Bentonville in my lunch break to pick up a Whoot warmer from a fellow consultant, finished work, went to Bethel Heights to deliver the warmer, got a quick sandwich at home, and took Aiden to a school dance.  Now I am cuddled up in bed with my kiddos and ready to get some sleep.

I'm so glad Aiden went to the dance.  I'm glad he has friends to hang out with, an it's fun for me to watch the kids dance and play.  The theme this time was Sock Hop, but it was all modern music. It was weird but cute seeing so many poodle skirts.

I'm hoping to get more involved with PTA, so I can help more with these events. It's great to have a school that does such a thing for this age group.

I'm feeling blessed with a good end to the week or a good start to the weekend - however you want to look at it.

Now, I'm going to sleep.

~Heather


Day 54 of 365

No comments:

Post a Comment