Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Blessed

We are so blessed to have wonderful child care for our babies.

Rylee goes to PeaceKids in Rogers. It's the same center Aiden attended from 12 weeks until a week before he started Kindergarten. I have never worried about my babies being safe and well-cared for and loved while I was at work. There is a part of me that strongly wishes I could be  home with her all day everyday, especially when she doesn't feel 100%. It tugged my heart when Ms. Norma told me all Rylee wanted to do yesterday was cuddle (not normal for my busy baby) because I wished it was me giving her those cuddles. I'm so thankful for Ms. Norma and Ms. Cindy because I know they loved on her just like I would. 

Aiden goes to KidsWorld after school, and he really enjoys it. He has so many friends of various ages because of his time there. He gets to play most of his energy out, so we can come home and chill with the little time we have in the evenings. 

Another part of me thinks I'm not cut out to stay home with my babies all day everyday, and that kind of breaks my heart. I'm not sure Aiden would have been as ready for school without PeaceKids. I'm also afraid they would drive me nuts, and I wouldn't be able to handle it. Maybe this is why the opportunity hasn't presented itself. The Lord knows what I can and cannot handle.

And guess what? It's totally Ok that I work. My kids are just fine being in child care. I am fortunate to have a job with a company with bosses that are relatively flexible and understanding if I need to be out with my kids (or any other reason). 

I am blessed!!!!


~Heather


Day 37 of 365

Please excuse the typos! I'm on my phone. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment