Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I have a problem....

It's a good thing I am a consultant with the Scentsy Family brands.  In the past month I've done some cleaning/re-organizing and was almost ashamed of my stashes.

These are my purses: 
Not all of them are Grace Adele bags/clutches or Scentsy totes, but most are.  This doesn't include the Shelby Rae that I'm carrying now, or the Mary Lou that I changed out of Sunday night. :(

Here is a glimpse of my warmers: 
That would be stuffed cabinets.  They aren't REALLY in my kitchen, but it's my office area in the vicinity.  What can I say?  I have to change with the seasons, and I have one in every room.  There are currently 6 on in my house right now.  There is a 7th out, but it needs a new bulb.

These are my bars for our use:

Do you see my problem? I'm so glad I don't think I paid full price for any of it.  Well, there might be a warmer and a bar that I bought before joining that I paid full price for, but I'm not sure because I got a lot when I hosted a party too.  LOL!!

The saddest part is that I have a wish list for both of the new catalogs and will be adding to my collection soon.  

I love my second job!!


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment