Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday Monday

There is a possibility that I could become a morning person. I felt different today. Maybe it's the end of the crankies that I had last week. Maybe I'm actually making some headway on putting my crazy life in to some kind of order - one step at a time. Maybe it's because I got up at 5:40 this morning and went for a run. Break out the sweater because you know what may just freeze over. OK, so I didn't run the whole time, but I did Week 1 Day of C25K. I did the 5 minute brisk walk, the 60 seconds of run then 90 seconds of walk intervals for 20 minutes, and a 5 minute cool down walk. I did not cheat. I am sore! I may not be able to walk at all tomorrow. I thought the first day getting myself started would be the hardest. I was wrong. Getting myself out of bed Wednesday to do it again will be much harder. I don't have to think about that for another 24 hours or so. It was kind of creepy being out there before the dawn. It was cloudy and lightning. It was also humid. But it was also quiet and peaceful. I'm looking forward to doing my run when it's just a little bit cooler. Maybe I'll even get to see a few sunrises. I'm going to keep focusing on the positives to get me through the pain. I also did the second day of the last week of my Bible study today. Then, I got into an interesting discussion about how to explain the Holy Trinity with Joseph and then some friends at work. Talk about a toughie! Now, I'm trying to wrap up at the computer, so I can spend a little more time with the hubby before getting some sleep. For the most my day went just the way I had planned. I received some very sad news at the end of the day. My heart is aching for somebody I love. I wish I could be with them to hug away their pain, but I can't. I'm praying for God to do the comforting in my place. It's all I can do for now. ~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment