Saturday, September 21, 2013

Stop the clock!

It was a milestone day for Rylee.  She is now a walker very much on the verge of toddlerhood.  She took a couple of steps a few times last weekend, but today she walked all over Aiden's room while we were in there watching the game (her room doesn't have a tv, and she needed room to roam without naughty animal issues).

It is incredible to believe that she will be 11 months old next week. I don't remember time moving so fast when Aiden was a baby.  I remember telling my grandma that one of my big lessons as a mom was how quickly time went by, but this is getting ridiculous.  I mean, it seems like just a few months ago we brought her home.
 
I think I had a similar post a month ago, but it seems like days.  

Oh well, it's still true and a good reminder to appreciate each day.  


~Heather


P.S. There is video of some of her walk on Facebook if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment