Thursday, September 19, 2013

Superstitions

Do you believe in superstitions? I have to admit that I do to a certain extent. I'm not totally OCD about it, but certain things give me pause . . . or the heebie jeebies. For example, it seems a whole lot of people were having a crazy, weird, and/or rotten today (myself included - I worked at BG from 7:15 a.m. to 6:50 p.m.). Turns out, there is a full moon tonight. Coincidence? I'm not so sure. I noticed the larg-ish pretty moon on the way to work early this morning, and that should have been my first clue. There was a cloud lingering at the bottom, so I didn't realize it was actually full. I wish I had a picture, but I was driving and the phone wasn't getting a good enough zoom. My second clue came at McDonald's (a girl needs a latte and breakfast sandwich when going to work that early). My total was $6.66. The guy at the window even paused over it as he was telling me. I'm not sure that really is a "devil" number, but it creeped me out a little bit, especially as the day wore on and on and on. I am a little crazy about my Razorback football. I wear a Hog t-shirt on Fridays during the season. Previously, I refused to wear team apparel on game day unless I was going to the game, but I've turned over a new leaf with the Bielema era. Now, I wear my stuff on Friday AND Saturday (and Rylee does too most weekends). Joseph thinks I'm funny. I think of it more as game than anything serious, so it fun. I've even switched to my red Mary with the zebra Lou clutch full time. I was changing it out on Thursday or Friday and changing back on Sunday or Monday (super easy with Grace Adele system - I'm just saying). I'll probably start doing the switcheroo thing again soon. With the fallish air, I'm itching to try out my Shelby Rae (purple & sand) OK, I'm rambling now. I'll stop and head for a hot shower and bed. Lord, I hope tomorrow is better. (My email at work says it probably won't be - silly moon!!!) ~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment