Thursday, October 17, 2013

Boys and Girls

I've never given much thought to what makes a boy or a girl other than the obvious anatomical differences. I mean more in how they act. We don't try to impress a particular stereotype on our kids. We've always try to determine their interest an go with it. Aiden has always liked music and cars. He's expressed very little interest in robots or Legos. We he was really little he got toys that sang or played music, and now we own a LOT of Matchbox and Hot Wheels. We don't have a clear idea of what Rylee is in to, but she seems to like pens and markers, cars, fuzzy things, and teeth. LOL! The thing that just amazes me is how she is much more lovey dovey with things than Aiden was, and I don't mean with people. She hugs and giggles at her stuffed animals and dolls. It's the cutest thing. Aiden's always trying to run and tackle and wrestle. I guess I never realized just how instinctual some things are for boys and girls. Or maybe it's just my kids. Either way I love them to pieces!!! ~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment