Thursday, October 3, 2013

Comfortable

I find peace in doing my routine.  You know how I told you I was all cranky yesterday morning without my coffee and the trip to the eye doctor?  Well, I didn't mention how I felt better when I got to work.  

Work is not my favorite place to be, but there was a comfort factor in being where I was supposed to be, where I'm used to being in the morning.  

I like to be comfortable.  I guess we all do.  I like to wrap myself around a mug of something hot, usually coffee.  I like to cuddle with a blanket, my kids, and my hubby.  I like to change out of work clothes into lounge clothes as soon as I get home.  Are you noticing a trend?  I sure am!

The thing is I need to step away from my comfort zone more often.  This is the only way to grow.  I want to be a better person all around - Christian, wife, mom, businesswoman, leader/mentor, etc.  I need to make myself uncomfortable and do the things that make me squirm.  I certainly had some squirmy moments doing the bible study, but I know I'm better because of it.

Now I just have to get out there and so it.  What's the worst that could happen? 

~Heather


P.S.  This is what 70 fundraising packets look like in this house.
So glad my hubby helped so much!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment