Monday, October 14, 2013

They just keep growing up

I am not dealing well!  My kids are growing up way too fast for my taste.

Aiden learned how to ride a bike without training wheels on Saturday.  Joseph taught him over at my parents house and sent me a darling little video text.  I wish I had a still to post here.  Sorry!  Now, he's going to need a bigger bike, probably for Christmas.

Then, day care moved Rylee to a toddler classroom unexpectedly today.  Well, I knew it was coming soon, and I was dreading it; however, I didn't anticipate it until the end of the month at the earliest. Apparently, a new baby showed up for her room and forced her immediate move.  


She's totally ready and is adjusting pretty well because she's played with them a few times.  I just don't deal well with surprises and was counting on my week of prep before her move.  I must confess I got a little teary on the ride home and am trying not to dwell.

I don't even want to think about what I'm going to be like when they start graduating from high school.  I bet Joseph doesn't either. Lol!


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment