Sunday, November 24, 2013

T-minus 5 days and counting

Well, it's the final countdown for our long awaited vacation.  The listd were completed last week, so the packing began this weekend.  


I think we got the hardest part done - picking out our clothes.  We keep toiletries packed all the time, so we just have to make sure that everything is in there.  

I still need to do my make-up and jewelry.  Then it will be the carry-ons - things to entertain, one set of clothes and undies, baby essentials, etc. 

Sounds like we are in good shape since we don't leave until late Friday, but it's a work and holiday week with lots to do.  My goal is to be 99% ready to go Wednesday night since most of Thursday night will be spent shopping, and I'm working half a day Friday. 

I think I can do it.  I just have to do a little bit each night and keep my eye on the prize.  I am so ready for this trip!!!!


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment