Saturday, November 9, 2013

So sleepy

Joseph drugged me.  You know, how I said we've all been sick lately?  Well, he gave me a dose of cold medicine after dinner because I had said earlier I probably needed to take something before bed.  


We all ended up in Aiden's room a little later after we settled Goldie the Goldfish in his new bowl. (Aiden won Goldie at the Lowell Elementary Harvest Festival.). The boys were playing ball, and Rylee was just wandering around.  I got so sleepy I crawled up in Aiden's bed and pretty much passed out.  (I took a nap in his bed earlier today, but that is a whole different post.)

Joseph woke me up about 30 minutes ago to let me know the kids were in or headed to bed and the medicine he gave my wasn't non-drowsy.  Lol!!  I'm going to go sleep the rest of this stuff off. Hope everybody had a nice Saturday!!


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment