Monday, December 16, 2013

BUSY

Oh my goodness, this may be the busiest holiday season I have ever had.  I'm sure being on vacation the first 9 days of the month is contributing to that factor.  Of course, I would trade any of it for the world!!

I have parties in both kids' classes on Friday at the same time. :(  I have to prep a craft for Aiden's class and provide a snack.  Rylee's class just needs the snack. 

I have another 5 batches of fudge to make by tomorrow night, so I can take candy to the company potluck on Wednesday.  I probably need to make more clusters too.

At BG, Steve and I are planning to invoice all of our clients this week.  This means 4 rounds of bill review, expenses research, and invoicing.  Plus, all the usual busyness this time of year.

I also have orders to place/finish for Scentsy Fragrance, Velata, and Grace Adele.  I'm also prepping for a Velata event I'm doing at the Women's Living Expo early next month.  Plus, I have a new team member and am trying to help her get her new business going.

Sometime I have to finish decorating for Christmas, finish shopping, wrap presents, eat, sleep, shower, do laundry, clean, and spend quality time with my family. LOL!  Have I mentioned how grateful I am for wonderful husband whom I know will help me with everything in this paragraph and some from the others?  

Whew!  I can't lie!  I actually love that I'm so busy.  I'll get done what HAS to be done and what I can, and life will be peachy even if it doesn't all happen.

Here are a couple of picks of tonight's kid time:
Playing with my girl
My boy reading to me at bedtime

Ok, now, I need to get some candy made.  ;)


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment