Thursday, March 13, 2014

Boo-boo city

Everybody in this household has had a bump in/on the head in the last 24 hours.  Lucky us....

It started last night when I was playing with Rylee on the couch.  She lunged for me and her mouth caught me right on the eye bone.  I almost cried and had to check for blood.  She laughed.  I have a sore check and little swelling and bruising.  It's hard to tell with the allergies though.

Aiden was hit in the mouth today when another boy was pushed and fell into him.  The other boy's head caught Aiden's upper lip hard enough to cause bleeding, so he got to visit the nurse.  His lip was a little swollen, but he's fine.

Joseph bumped his head while loading a truck at work.  He doesn't seem to have any lingering effects or marks.  LOL!

Rylee is probably the worst off.  She fell in the fellowship hall at day care and hit her head.  She has a blue and purple knot just above her left eye.  Ms. Sonya said she was just fine after a little TLC and went right back to the same toy and almost did it again.  She's such a tough little cookie!!

Sadly, I don't have pictures of any of this because I had to eat and run to a PTA meeting tonight and forgot after I came back home. 

Let's hope Friday is a little safer for this family.


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment