Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I want the life I want, not the one I settle for


I think I'm receiving this message in multiple formats lately, and this little gem finally summed it up and smacked me in the head with it.

It is just so true!!  Dave Ramsey's says "If you'll live like no one else now, you can live like no one else later."  Meaning if you tighten up and live within your means now, you can pay off your debt and have money for the things you want later.  This is not the message we get from the world.  It tells us to have everything now to keep up with everybody else even if it means going into hock up to our eyeballs.  That's what payment plans are for, right?  Puh-shaw!

My Scentsy leaders say you have to work this business everyday to make money at it.  You have to pay attention, and you have to ask people to do things - host parties, join your team.  If you don't do these things, you want advance and won't be successful.

I've been telling myself to get up early, read the Bible, make those calls, etc.  I've also been finding a lot of excuses to not.  I don't want to be stuck where I am 5 years down the road.  I've stalled out enough for the last 2-3.  I know what I need to do, so I HAVE to get to it.  I will be so glad I did.

It's time to really take off after my goals - all of them - and make my dreams come true.



~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment