Friday, March 14, 2014

Miserable March

It's that time of year again.  Allergy season!  I know there isn't really a season for allergies because people are allergic to various things all year long.  However, I can't tell you howuch coughing, sneezing, and sniffling I heard at the office today.  

For as long as I can remember my allergies have acted up in March.  As a kid it often meant a case of bronchitis which always resulted in some horrible cough medicine and fight with mom and dad over taking it.

Nowadays it doesn't typically get that bad.  Just a week or so of coughing, sniffling, and sneezing.   This time it started with a cough, so I was a little concerned.  However, as this day wore on the worst of it has settled in my nose. Ugh!!!  

I was pretty miserable when we left my parent's house a little bit ago.  I'm now in my comfies and sitting in bed with the necessities to survive the night

I actually rubbed a little medicated rub under my nose, ran the faucet as hot as it would go, and leaned over it with a towel covering me and the sink.  It relieved some of the pressure, so I could breathe a little better.  I'm going to take advantage if it and get some sleep.

Tomorrow I'll put some Just Breathe or Eucalyptus in my Warmers (just too exhausted tonight).  I'll take another dose of Zyrtec (buy some more) and wait for it to take full affect.  Then I'll stay on it for a couple of weeks and wish I'd started two weeks sooner.  LOL!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment