Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Crazy Day . . Not Over

Oh my what a Tuesday! The work day seemed to drag on forever today. Probably because I knew it was absolutely gorgeous weather today. Love these kind of spring days. Unfortunately, it's all coming to a scream halt as the winds howl outside bring more clouds and cold. Booo! After work, I had a PITT meeting at day care. It's a PTO kind of thing at my day care which is really awesome. It's an open meeting for parents and teachers to get a report on how the center is doing and to voice any issues or concerns we are having. The Director has become a dear friend over the almost 7 years that I've had a child in PeaceKids, so I really enjoy these meetings on a personal level. :) Joseph picked up the kids, ran home to get the mail and Scentsy box in the house, and brought the kids back to the park behind PeaceKids. Like I said, it was an amazing day, so I joined them at the park when I was done with my meeting. Apparently, Rylee likes to slide as much as her brother. We still needed dinner and Aiden needed to do homework, so we left the park to pick up dinner. We've budgeted a night or two of meals out, so we get a little break from cooking and don't feel so tied down with a budget. I had forgotten Aiden's fundraiser packet at work, so we had to go back for it since it's due tomorrow. Needless to say it was very late when we got home. This meant hurry through dinner, quick quiz on the computer for spelling homework (took Aiden maybe 2 minutes), read a book with Aiden while Rylee gets a bath, and send him off to the shower. With all the craziness, I had to miss an online Scentsy training, but because my leaders are AWEsome I can watch it tomorrow. Speaking of Scentsy, once both kids were asleep in their beds, I had an order to process. This is one of my favorite things about my job. It's like a mini-Christmas every time I open a new box, and then I get to deliver it to others and make them happy. Just call me Scentsy Claus. LOL! Now, I have to wrap this up, attend to a little business on Facebook, and get myself to bed. I'm pretty sure I can make it by midnight. You know what? It was totally worth every bit of craziness to see the joy on my kids faces playing at the park. I am officially ready for spring! ~Heather P.S. Did I mention I got to wear flip flops today? Love me some Yellow Box!!

No comments:

Post a Comment