Monday, March 10, 2014

Daylight Savings Time

I LOVE IT!  Seriously, I love coming home from school/work and having day light for a couple of hours.  Joseph and the kids actually for to go outside after dinner to play for a little bit.  I would have joined th, but I had a deadline that needed to be met.  Lol!  I'll be out there tomorrow.

There is just something about this change that usually invigorates me.  It was rough start because of some personal issues, but I'm feeling much better now.  

I'm really hoping the time change will give me the motivation to start at 21-day challenge that I've been considering.  I want to get up much earlier to give me some time in the Bible and to workout.  Maybe while my body thinks it's later than it really is would be a good time to try this out.  Wish me luck.

I need to go tend to a needy baby girl.  Looks like it may be another night in momma's bed.  Her allergies are really ramped up right now.  Poor thing!!!


~Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment