Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St Patrick's Day

Yes, I'm Irish.  Wel, Scotch-Irish to be exact.  With names like Winston, Magouyrk, Alexander, and Yates in your immediate lineage it's hard to deny.  The only thing I'm missing is the red hair, and I've tried that before.  Lol!

I make sure to wear my green (and orange) every March 17th, but I've only had corned beef and cabbage once.  Mostly because I don't know how to make it.

Someday I want to go to Ireland.  I've been bless to visit Scotland, and it was amazing!!  I really hope I get to go back to show Joseph and the kids the beauty and history of it.

For now I'm going to leave you with an Irish blessing.  I have a couple of things to do before hitting the sheets, and I'm bushes (these allergies are zapping my energy still).


~Heather


Erin Go Braugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment