Friday, March 21, 2014

I need a dentist

I've neglected going to the dentist for years.  I hated spending the money just to hear the same thing every time and get a cleaning.  Mostly because cleaning always hurt me.  I've also never found a dentist I like as much as the one I had as a kid.

Now, I really need a dentist.  I broke a tooth back in August and broke it some more a couple of months later.  It really haven't caused much pain or trouble, so I keep putting off the dentist issue.  I finally figured out it's partially because I don't want to go to Joseph's dentist.  I said something to Joseph a while back that I didn't like, and I can't imagine what he would say to me in my current situation.

I need a dentist that won't judge.  I know I've neglected my oral health by not going to the dentist.  I'm willing to work on that IF I can find one that isn't a jerk about it.

Any recommendations?


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment