Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Is it April yet?

I am so over being sick.  I don't think my allergies have bothered me this bad in years.  I may have a sinus infection at this point.  

Last night was horrible.  I was up every couple of hours trying to breathe and relieve some pressure.  I so wanted to just stay home this morning, but I had a deadline at work.  Fortunately, the pressure subsided and made it though until 4:00.

We stopped for some meds on the way home.  I'm about to take some and head to bed.  I feel much better tonight (but then again I thought the same thing before bed last night).  

I totally miss working my Scentsy.  I really do!!  But it's hard to talk for any length of time, and I've been too crazy tired after the kids are asleep to do much of anything.  

I vowed to chill tonight and take medicine as directed in hopes of kicking this junk.  Then I can work at little tomorrow night.  ;) I need my Scentsy!  LOL!

Orange juice, vitamins, sudafed, vaporub, nasal spray - here I come!

TeeHee - you think I'm cheap?  Almost all generics...


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment