Sunday, March 23, 2014

I need sleep

I'm not sure how I can be so exhausted from doing next to nothing.  Oh yeah, the next to nothing included little sleep.

Rylee just did not sleep well last night.  The kids and I fell asleep on the pullout couch in the condo, and Joseph decided to join us.  We were not comfortable, and she was squirmy and cranky.  Yes, she can even be cranky in her sleep.  I think she was having some allergy issues.

It was beautiful but cold today, so we were forced indoors and opted to visit Ripley's Believe It or Not.  It was interested but overpriced, and Aiden wasn't impressed.  I was feeling bad, and Rylee was tired.  We just went back to the condo to watch basketball and wait for my parents.

I wasn't sleepy on the drive home and made it through grocery shopping.  However, after Walmart I just felt completely beat.  Now, I've had my dinner and a shower.  Rylee is in her bed, so I think I'm going to mine.

Planning my week will just have to wait until morning.  

So hoping this week is better in the wellness department for me.


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment