Saturday, March 22, 2014

Spring Break Getaway

I'm coming to you from The Suites at Fall Creek in Branson, MO.  We got a great deal back in October through our timeshare in hopes of spending a whole week here.  Unfortunately, the snowy winter and a heavy workload is cutting it short.  We are staying tonight.  Then, my parents are coming tomorrow and staying with Aiden through Tuesday.  The rest of the week is up for grabs if anyone is interested.  Seriously, I'll make you a great deal - $50/night for a 1 bedroom condo that sleeps 4.  It has a full kitchen, dining room, sleeper sofa, and patio.  ;)

Sorry it's a dark one, the kids are sleeping on the sofa.




Aiden woke up with a sore throat and a fever, so we left home late and decided not to go to Silver Dollar City.  We did have a picnic lunch, play on the play ground, shop a little, play in the condo, eat pizza, play golf, and watch Frozen.

This reminds of why we got a timeshare in the first place.  I love staying in a condo when we travel.  The kids have room to run and play.  I'm not as worried about neighbors.  We have a kitchen stocked with everything but food.  I can have my coffee on the patio in the morning if it isn't too cold.  We have internet and a DVD player.  It's seriously a home away from home.  So much more relaxing.  I really wish we were all staying longer.

Not sure what's on tap for tomorrow, but I'm sure we'll have fun because we're together - which is the best place to be.


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment