Saturday, March 15, 2014

Nail Polish

I am too sick to be serious, but I've seriously discovered that you get what you pay for - even with nail polish.

I always thought my professional manicures lasted longer because of some professional secret that I didn't know about.  I've come to realize that it has something to do with the polish too.

I always used OPI at the salon.  I loved the colors and the fun names.  Since I quit getting manis I've used what I've had at the house.  I've missed having nails that looked nice for days.  Mine always seemed to chip within the first 24 hours.  I know I'm not easy on nails - I'm a busy woman - but it was frustrating.  I don't have time to redo my nails every day or two.

Well, Tuesdays beautiful weather inspired me to wear a pair of my Yellow Box, so I had to paint my toes.


I decided to do my fingers to match which is kind of unusual for me.  I used an OPI that I got in a kit for Christmas year before last.  I'm amazed that my fingers still look good.


Yes, they have a few chips, but they are minor and at the edges.  With my usual polishes they would be almost completely peeled off most of my fingers by this time.

Now, I know - when I want a mani to last, I'm pulling out the OPI.

~Heather 


No comments:

Post a Comment