Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Deal breaker?

I happened upon the show True Tori tonight while I was flipping through channels.  Apparently it's the televised saga of Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott's marital trouble after his affair.  

So what is your deal breaker?  Would you stay married after an infidelity? What is cheating? A look? A communication? A kiss?  More than a kiss?

I don't think I've ever given it a lot of thought because I just don't worry about it.  I'm not saying it could never happen because I never say never.  

My gut says cheating is a deal breaker, but I have some respect for couples that find a way to work through it.  I just can't imagine.

Ok that was completely random!  Since my children are soundly sleeping in their beds, I'm going to go try to sleep in mine before one of them (a certain little girl) ends up in it.  LOL!


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment