Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Happy Mail

I've been working on mailers tonight.  A couple of drawing prizes and some random happy mail to contacts.  


Did you know you can print your own postage labels?  Yeah, I'm a little behind times.  It was actually way easy since I picked up a flat-rate box at the post office on the way home.  I could get used to this.  Now, all I have to do is drop it off on my way to school in the morning.  ;)

I've been a huge fan of the APO (automatic post office) for quite some time.  However, it's all the way in Rogers which is convenient when at work but not at home.  Lowell window hours are the pits for a working girl, so the APO was my go-to.  I may have a new go-to!

Now, it is midnight, and I just got sleepy!  I gotta rest if I'm going to keep up with a bunch of first graders tomorrow!!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment