Thursday, June 5, 2014

Proud Momma

It was end of year assembly day for Aiden this morning.  I, of course, need to brag now.  He (or his class) received the following:

Best 1st grade class in specials for 4th quarter (class recognized for good behavior in the special classes - music, library, art, and PE)

4th quarter perfect attendance 


Mrs. Jackson's Little Brave award for 4th quarter (award for excellence in academics and behavior)

      (It's hard to clap and take pictures)

Red Hot Reader top 10 of entire 1st grade


It's been a fabulous year with a fabulous teacher.  


While I'm sad to see it end, I'm excited to see what his future holds.

~Heather

P.S. Told random note - I could not be a teacher.  I get teary-eyed at these things even when it's not my kid.  I'm such a sap!!!  I love some young people growing, learning, and blossoming!


No comments:

Post a Comment