Wednesday, June 4, 2014

New addiction

I'm falling into the Pinterest pit!!!  I started looking on there for a hairstyle, and I always seem to get sidetracked with something on there - nail designs, tattoos, crafts, etc.

Now I've moved to food.  We needed some new ideas for dinner when we were making the menu Sunday, so I hit up Pinterest.

This was dinner last night
I forgot to take pictures of ours, but it was pretty yummy.  We put ours in tortillas instead of over rice.  Joseph and I could stand for it to be a little spicier, but we can add hot sauce to keep it kid friendly.

This was dinner tonight
Again, I failed to get pics of ours.  We used pre-cooked crumbled turkey sausage inside ours and put the pepperoni on top.  They were quite tasty, and Aiden even liked them.

Like I needed another place on my phone to waste time.  LOL!!

Oh, in case you were wondering about the hairstyle search.  This was my pick

This is Melissa's interpretation with my thick mess

I think mine will be a better match when I scrunch it a little more.  I like it.  Melissa is awesome!


~Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment