Monday, June 2, 2014

Walking

So, we've been going on family walks most nights after dinner.  It started because I am WAY behind on making the 100 Mile Club and recruited an awesome trainer - Aiden.

Since I got stuck at the end of April on 6 miles, it only took a couple of nights to hit 10 (yes, we're walking 2 miles per night). Today, I received my little reward from Scentsy.


This morning my other trainer, Joseph, made me get up and walk a mile before work.  Then, we took a longer than usual route this evening, so I walked 3.5 miles today.  Yay!!!

The best part though is that we aren't wasting that hour in front of the television.  It also gives us a chance to talk about anything that comes up without so many distractions.  Rylee seems to enjoy her stroller ride, too.  She was quite the crank monster this afternoon, and dinner didn't even cheer her up.  When we got back from our walk, she was in a much better mood.

I may not make it to 100 miles in time to get my shirt for the Family Reunion, but I will get it.  Then, I think I'll shoot for another 100 just to hang out with my family.


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment