Sunday, June 29, 2014

Why Scentsy Family is for me

I know I've written a lot about Scentsy on this blog, but I feel compelled to tell you why I'm working this business.  You may recall back in April when I wrote about a leadership retreat I attended and on the drive home was hit with an epiphany of sorts.  I want to expound on that now that I've read most of the book and done a LOT of thinking on the topic.


It dawned on me back in April why I aspired to be like Allison Dalke (my superstar director), she's helps and inspires people.  I've always wanted to help people in my career, if I could just figure out what that career was.

I finally wrote my why statement, but as I read more of the book, prepped for a branding presentation, and gave a communication presentation this past week I realize it may be evolving again.

Here is how it goes currently:  To enrich people's lives through fragrance and food products and to empower motivated people to tap into their God-given talents to create a sustainable business and achieve their dreams.

But there is more.  I also want to take the tools I get from various Scentsy training opportunities and apply those in other places for other people be they my team, other direct sales friends, or other businesses entirely.  This is my dream.  This is what I want to be when I grow up.

It has also occurred to me that this is perfectly inline with what Scentsy Family stands for and believes in.  Orville and Heidi Thompson, our CEO and President, run this business with consultants in mind.  They are trying innovations in direct sales to make sure we have businesses that we can pass down to future generations.  They are always helping us.

I truly love this company and am so proud to be on their team and am excited to see what comes next.  Our 10 year anniveesary is going to be an awesome celebration next week!!

If this has inspired you to want to be a part of this family, I'd dearly love to help you.  Our Join in June opportunity is almost over, but it's not too late.  


You can still join, far your starter kit with free shipping, and have the chance to get over $300 in product for free when you sell $500 in your first 15 days.  If you do some math, that's a pretty quick return on a $99 investment.




There are a ton of reasons to join and just as many excuses why not.  Sometimes you just have to do it and see where the journey takes you.

I know I did, and I am soooo glad that I made that decision.

~Heather





No comments:

Post a Comment