Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Errands

I have a love/hate relationship with errands.  On the one hand they are a great opportunity to meet new people and be part of the community.  On the other had it's hard to find the time to run them especially when you share a car during the day and often have little people with you.

I am going to the post office tomorrow to mail these goodies.


And more.  I have one piece that I should have mailed months ago and other pieces that are going based on conversations had today. 

Just to make this errand happen, Joseph and I had to negotiate who gets the car or do we take separate vehicles.  Which also involves who has time and when - before work, after work, lunch...  It's a bit crazy, but we make it work (and it saves gas).

I think I just need to make a plan to go to the PO once a week.  That does it.  I officially declare Tuesday as mail day.  That was easy!  ;)


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment