Thursday, July 3, 2014

I'm leaving for St. Louis when?

Holy cow!  I do not think I have ever been more unprepared for a trip!  I am a planner, an organizer.  I need lists to go on a business trip/vacation.

This is my list at present:

Yeah, I'm behind.  I've gotten so used to just grabbing my always-packed toiletry bags and some clothes for the weekend or prepping for Disney trips that I've just let this St. Louis thing sneak up on me.

Fortunately, it's a Scentsy Family Reunion trip, so my shirts will be easy.  LOL!!  That still leaves bottoms and shoes.  I think I need to go shopping.  I don't have shoes to match my green class of 2011 reunion shirt.


I want a new dress for awards night too.  I think I see a visit to a consignment store in my weekend plans.  It's been a while since I really went shopping - like pregnant with Rylee long ago.

OK, I need to go make some lists before I crash out from my 10 hour work day.

Have a fabulous and safe 4th of July!!!


~Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment