Monday, July 14, 2014

I made it

Today marks the one year anniversary of my commitment to write on this blog everyday for a year.  I have to say that I'm surprised about a few things.

#1 I'm surprised that it went by so fast.  

#2 I'm surprised that I actually wrote almost everyday and how guilty I felt when I didn't write which compelled me to write mush just to say I'd written something.

#3 I'm surprised that although I was 100% true and myself, there were some things I couldn't and some things I wouldn't share.

So, what now?  I'm not sure.  I'll still write because there is a part of me that has to write, and I seem to have found a forum that works well for me.  However, I'm not going to be so caught up in making myself write everyday.

I still stories to tell and a life to share, and there seem to be a few of you out there that enjoy reading about it.  For now, I'm heading to bed for some much needed sleep.

And because I've come to have a need to include a picture with every post, here's one from the weekend.



Ok, I had to be fair and include both kids, but I didn't have one of the 3 or 4 of us.  LOL!

~Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment