Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Trapped

Have you ever felt like a puppet, and there are 2 people holding the strings AND those people are going in different directions? Yeah, I'm there right now. It's de ja vu all over again since I was in a similar position a little over a year ago when I first transitioned from one position to another. Now, it appears I'm transitioning back. I think the thing that is eating at me the most is that nobody has asked me what I want to do, and it's my future they are planning. Does anybody else see a problem there? I want a resolution before I go on vacation, and I don't think it's going to happen since one of the puppet masters is on vacation now. Oh, and did I mention there is a third party decision maker? Yeah. But you know what? It will all work out, and in the mean time I will do my job to the best of my ability. When the dust settles, I will continue to do my job to the best of my ability. It's just who I am. My dad raised me with a strong work ethic. I'm proud to be who I am, and nobody can take that away from me. ~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment