Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Rylee's room

I must apologize for my lack of writing.  I have been super busy in the best ways.  I'll tell you more about that later.  

Now I want to share with you round 2 of the clean-up and de-cluttering.  For whatever reason we tend to congregate in this space.  Even when it was an office/craft room before we had kids up to now that it's Rylee's room.

Sadly it was a MESS with little organization for a growing girls's stuff.


We bought the crates several weeks ago, and I finally decide to dive in last Friday night.  I was getting the holiday weekend off to a good start.  Trust when I say it for much worse before it for better because I couldn't bear to take a picture of the disaster.

The after pictures we're taken tonight, but we actually finished it last Saturday.  Rylee's reaction was a priceless "Wow" and was exclaimed for a couple of days.  Makes it so worth it!!!


You'll note the sleeping bags in the chair.  Now that there is room, brother has to sleepover with sister occasionally, and she needed to sleep in her own bag last time.  LOL!!


We even managed to hang the banner from Rylee's first birthday above her bed along with some of the other decor from that day.  She's our #1 girl, so we'll make them work for awhile yet.

Now, which room do I tackle next.... Hopefully the garage.  


~Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment