Tuesday, October 21, 2014

It wasn't pretty...

I am definitely making some progress on learning this new role.  I've picked up the messy den and Rylee's room, done 4 loads of laundry (half of which are put away), cooked dinner both nights, loaded and unloaded the dishwasher 3 times, cleaned up the office area a little bit, run errands to Rogers and Springdale, AND found a little time to work.

That last part felt soooooo good, especially today.  I'm working on some orders that came in and am about ready to deliver.  I talked to the girl at Taco Bell about joining my team because she was so awesome.  When Rylee fell asleep on the way home, I was able to send some messages and make some phone calls.

It's not pretty because I've almost completely banned the use of makeup now that it isn't requiresd (may need to rethink this one), but it felt good to be back in business.  If I'd been more prepared I could have made more calls, so I will now carry by tablet and/or other work material with me at all times.  Well at least the ones when there is a fair chance she'll fall asleep.  LOL!!  

Time to create a new and improved mobile office.   Fortunately, I bought a bag last month to use as a portable office  to BG.  I used it for a crop a couple of weeks ago, but I think it's going back to it's original purpose.  I'm so excited!!  Yes, I know I'm a dork, and I'm completely OK with that!!!


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment