Saturday, November 1, 2014

Proud momma week

If you don't like hearing parents brag on their kids, you can stop reading now.  ;)

I am SO proud of Aiden.  He's had a fantastic week of achievements (on top of just being an all around awesome kid).

First up was Cub Scout on Tuesday night.  This was our first achievement night, and Aiden received 4 things - his bobcat rank, an achievement bead toward his wolf rank, a patch for the BMX track night and one for the Halloween party.  Since the bobcat was a rank, he also had to pin me.  It was pretty cool.  He's even more excited about scouting now.  Which is good since we have a big, all-day and night event tomorrow that may freeze us to icicles.



His bead and bobcat patch are on his uniform ready for tomorrow, so I don't have pics of them on my phone.

Then today was the 1st quarter assembly at Lowell Elementary.  Aiden received recognition for perfect attendance and made the honor roll.  This is his first year he's been eligible for honor roll as it starts with 2nd grade.

He's not thrilled about having his picture taken.

He was also a big help around the house this week and played well with his sister.  I can't tell you how blessed I fell to be this kid's mom.  He amazes me all the time with his intelligence and kindness.  There are big things in store for this one, and I'm glad I get to be a part of it.

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment