Friday, November 28, 2014

Thankful

I can't begin to express how blessed I feel on this amazing day.  Well technically it's a new day, but you know what I mean.

I had a house FULL of people I love for a wonderful meal (if I say so myself).  It's the first time in ages almost all of us from both sides were together.  We missed my dad, who spent the holiday with his 97 year old mother, so his sister could be with her family.  We added a generation this year with the arrival of my great nephew, so we has four generations together.  My heart was so happy to look around at everyone - my family.

Joseph and I partook of the early sales at Walmart (and made a haul), and we actually enjoyed having the time together.  The kids entertained their grandparents while we were gone, and it was wonderful visiting with them tonight.

My only fail on the day was that I have no pictures to commemorate it.  I was too busy cooking and enjoying the fellowship to take pictures. LOL!  

As I prepare to rest my pleasantly weary body, I leave you with this thought 

In case you forgot to do this on thanksgiving, you can do it any time.  Everyday would be good.  ;)


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment