Thursday, December 4, 2014

Weird week

Did anybody else have major issues getting back into the swing of things after the Thanksgiving holiday break?  Holy cow, I've felt topsy turvy all week.

I've been staying up way too late which does NOT get me up early.  Rylee wasn't napping regularly, so pick-up line was stressful (think tired cranky 2 year old).  However, we've come to a morning truce to let me work, just in time for the BIG Jolly Holiday Sale (sorry for the social media overload).

I'm really trying to push through the first couple of weeks and hit my December goals, so I can take the rest of the year off.  Well, I won't be completely off because I'll be making big plans for 2015 and doing end of year wrap-up, but I'll have LOTS of time with the family and be making candy.

And, of course, we've been decorating.



Fortunately, we are almost done with that part, so I can reclaim my house (the garage remains lost).  Then, it'll be on to baking and candy-making plans.

Today felt the most normal - with checklists and check marks and errands and accomplishments.  I was starting to think we'd find normal just in time for Christmas break.  LOL!!!  Thank goodness for planners (my 2015 came in this week - YAY!! - I'll share more later).

Now, it's off to shower and work a little before bed.  I have some catching up to do after being so off-kilter. 

Blessings, 
~Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment