Friday, June 19, 2015

Is 15 years a big deal? Maybe

Joseph and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary yesterday.  It's kinda a big deal....a milestone, or so they say.

Then....


We've been blessed with parents that set a high example.  My parents just celebrated 43 years, and his parents will celebrate 48 years next month.


Fifteen feels like a drop in the bucket in comparison.  LOL!!

In all seriousness, Joseph and I have an amazing life.  We are still very much in love and have adorable, brilliant children. We are just so happy and so blessed and absolutely canNOT believe it's been 15 years.

Is there a secret or something to all this greatness?  I don't think so.  We talk a lot about everything, and we don't nitpick each other over the things the other does that drives us crazy.  LOL!

Words just can't express how much I love him and the life we've built, or how excited I am about our future.

Now....



Life is definitely good!!!  So, do I think 15 years is a long time?  Not really.  Is it a milestone to celebrate?  Sure.  We should celebrate those we love every chance we get. 


~Heather


P.S.  The funniest thing about this anniversary is that we agrees to not get gifts, and I think it drove us both nuts.  Disney (to celebrate family) and Vegas (to celebrate us and our business) are more than sufficient gifts though.  Don't you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment