Monday, July 27, 2015

Recovering from too much fun - LOL

I'm still reeling from the amazingness that was last week.  Not only was there an incredible amount of inspiration and fun at the Scentsy Family Reunion, but the current church series is phenomenal.

My only goal for today was to enjoy my kids and get a few things done around the house.  Mission accomplished.

We slept late.  The kids played while I started laundry and picked up a little.  We took out the recycling and got the mail.  We made lunch.  Aiden found a button making kit in his room, so we had to try it out.


We took naps and made dinner.  The four of us played outside for as long as we could stand it and came in for ice cream. Then we played until bedtime.

I'm so grateful to be living the life I love where I can take a Monday to reconnect with my family and get some much needed rest.


Tomorrow I'll get busy working on my new future with the things I learned last week.  

~Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment